<EDIT for obligatory plug:>
and HAVE MADE A JOINT ACCOUNT because we're super awesome fantabulous best friends and stuff. We'll be uploading our collaborative pieces and comics there. GO VISIT AND SAY HELLO TO US!
Tagged by superbo
...Didn't I already do one like this? Oh well here goes.
1. Post all the rules!
2. Write eight things about yourself.
3. Post these things into your journal.
4. Tag eight other people.
5. Visit their journals so that they have NO excuse not to do it!
1. I love Trauma Center
2. I can't wait for Brawl, but I have no Wii
3. My birthday is sometime next month
4. I seriously need to work on Doctor Rocket pages wot
5. My winter break is almost over
6. My next SAT is January 26 ;___;
7. I'm waiting for the next Nougami Neuro chapter update :9
8. I'M TIRED GOSH
Not tagging anyone (read: number 8 above).
Soooo... Trauma Center.
Freaking fun fun fun game. Bandaging hates me. Also the scalpel location and the needle location. Whenever I need to suture something up, 50% of the time I'll accidentally use the scalpel, which is located right above the needle icon. Hence, I'll be destroying my patient instead of saving them. Haha.
I really need a Wii now. Not only for Brawl and Zelda and Guitar Hero and Fire Emblem, but also for the two TC games. Gosh. This is failure.
Oh yes, happy new years to all. 2008 means a leap year, presidential elections, and summer olympics (CHINNNAAAAA). Heck yeah. It also means SAT I+II, AP testing, and the like. Terrible.
2008 means BRAWL and APOLLO JUSTICE. Ohohoho.
Anyways, have fun. I have to go work on coloring something. And playing Terranigma. Goodbye.
In the mean time, have a look at Sydney and Charlotte Rocket, something I made up during my (soon-to-be nonexistant) spare time. As well as some doodles.
Sydney page 1 | Sydney page 2 | Sydney page 3 | Aliens | Clothesplz
Gosh I want a ghostpet