1. Post these rules.
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.
3. Tagged people should write a journal of these facts.
4. At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named.
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them that they're tagged.
8 random facts about Lark
1. I scare easily. I hate scary movies. I refuse to pay a ticket fee to scare myself. I watched Signs one night and I freaked out and screamed, even though it's not even considered a scary movie. And those zombie-like redeads from Zelda: Ocarina of Time that moan and then hump you? I hate them. Yup. :3
2. I love going to the bookstore. My parents leave me there for a few hours and it's almost like heaven. The smell of brand new books and fresh ink and the coffee and pastries and... I'm a nerd.
3. I can't pick up knives. Kitchen knives. Show me a kitchen and I'll bake you a cake, but hand me a knife and I'll run away. Baking > cooking. Yup. Can't cut meat, can't cut vegetables. Give me flour, sugar, and eggs instead. My banana nut muffins have just come out of the oven~
4. Soymilk > Milk. I've also been eating cereal for breakfast almost every day for the past 10 years.
5. I... I like Pokemon. Wooper is the best. D':
6. I've lived on 3 continents so far. Asia, Europe, and N. America. Zooming in would be Hangzhou (China), Heidelberg (Germany), and currently San Diego (USA). Also been to Belgium and various cities in France.
7. I can't swim. MAGIKARP! Use a splash attack!
8. ... I secretly like reading romance novels. D': *hides*
And I lied. There were no zombies. THE EEEEND *flees from pelting carrots*